PRESENTING THIS ISSUE
Presenting this issue
THEME OF THE ISSUE: THE ATTRACTION OF THE EAST
- Torkunov A.V., Streltsov D.V., Koldunova E.V. Russia’s Pivot to the East: Achievements, Problems, and Prospects
- Chugrov S.V. Rethinking the Results of World War II in Contemporary Japan
- Lukin A.V. Russia and China in Greater Eurasia
- Arapova E.Ya., Khokhlova N.I. Regionalization Models in the Asia-Pacific Region
- Kozyreva P.M., Smirnov A.I. The Evolution of Russian Citizens’ Views on the Law: Law Abidance or Justice?
- Palitay I.S. The Young Generation of the Russian Political Elite: Status and Personal Characteristics
- Selezneva A.V., Azarnova A.A. “Birth of a Citizen”: Political and Psychological Analysis of Russian High School Students’ Civic Consciousness
THEORY AND METHODOLOGY OF POLITICAL STUDIES
- Bugrov K.D., Loginov A.V. Back to Subject: The Theory of Just War in Contemporary Political Thought
- Grinin L.Ye., Grinin A.L. Revolutions of the 20th Century: A Theoretical-Quantitative Analysis
- Busygina I.M., Filippov M.G. Changing Incentives and Strategies of National Governments in Multilevel Governance across the European Union
- Verlaine M., Shashkova A.V., Kudryashova E.V. Amendments to Russian Constitution and International Institutions Decisions: EAEU Prospective
REFLECTING ON MATTERS IN PRINT
- Gudalov N.N. Political Practices: Problematising the Issue or Bowing to It?
- Turchenko M.S. Electoral Malpractices around the World
There are no reviews yet.