PRESENTING THIS ISSUE
THEME OF THE ISSUE: INNOVATIVE POLICY AND GLOBAL CHANGE
- Transnational Policy Networks and Change Through Internationalization (The Record of Project 5-100)
- Russian Educational Policy and the Conflicts of Interests in the Field of Innovation
- Civilization as a Process: Multiplied Subjects of Postmodernity
THEORY AND METHODOLOGY OF POLITICAL STUDIES
- Social Cleavages and Political Divides in a Theoretical Perspective: Criteria for Assessment and Classification
- Dilemmas of the Modern Theory of Political Elites: What’s Next?
- EU Security: Micro-Aggression with Macro-Consequences
- The Strategic Empathy in the World Politics: Is It Possible to Overcome the Rashomon Effect and Fundamental Attribution Error?
- Skeletons in a Slavic Closet. Controversies of Historical Memory and Nation-Building in Serbia and Croatia after the Collapse of the SFRY
- Discursive Identity Construction in Messages to the Regional Parliament. Case of the Republic of Tatarstan
- Institutional Trust as a Social Capital in Modern Russia (on the Results of Monitoring)
REFLECTING ON MATTERS IN PRINT
- Donald Trump and “New Populism” in America
- Replacing the Myth: “Moment of Truth” for the State
There are no reviews yet.