PRESENTING THIS ISSUE
THEME OF THE ISSUE: RUSSIA AND EUROPE. CAPABILITIES AND LIMITS OF UNDERSTANDING
- Sakwa R. One Europe or None: Involution and Multipolarity
- Strezhneva M.V. Methodological Aspects in the Study of Foreign Policy and Global Role of the European Union
- Nikovskaya L.I., Skalaban I.A. Civic Participation: Features of Discourse and Actual Trends of Development
- Petukhov R.V. The Russian Society’s Confidence in the Local Governments as a Problem
- Sirotkina E.V., Karandashova S.A. Loyalty of Elites and Gubernatorial Elections: the Role of Pre-electoral Conflicts in the Voting Outcome
- Rozov N.S. Crisis and Revolutions: Fields of Interaction, Actors’ Strategies, and Trajectories of Conflict Dynamics
HISTORY RECENT AND REMOTE
- Kozhokin Ye.M. The End of the Great Russian Revolution?
- Tretyakov V.T. The U.S. and Russia under Trump and Putin: One Against the Other, Apart, or Together?
- Kasatkin P.I., Silantieva M.V. The Anthropological Aspect of Global Education Models: Problems and Solutions
- Korotayev A.V., Shishkina A.R., Lukhmanova Z.T. The Global Socio-Political Destabilization Wave of 2011 and the Following Years: A Quantitative Analysis
- Bardin A.L. Integration of Immigrants with Different Cultural Background: the German Experience (p. 169-177)
REFLECTING ON MATTERS IN PRINT
- Manoylo A.V. Modern Political Conflicts: The Right for Interference